Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Storms

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

This will probably come off as whining but its really not,  im thinking about the health of the game mode.

Void Storms advance to Lv5 pretty quickly.   Do the fissures void storms create ramp up in damage with the level of the storm??  I am not afraid to say that I have been nuked on several occasions while doing void storms.  YES it is true you can shoot fissures (when you see them)to remove them.  If you are playing the right frame or have the right mods fissures are a non issue.   But in terms of the drooling masses I think fissures push ALOT of people away from running Void Storms.  

Is there any chance DE could tweak fissures so they are a nuisance but not a threat?   Like instead of doing alot of base damage they would only inflict a % amount of HP damage giving people a chance to heal?  Maybe also zapping you with void energy and draining your energy or disabling your radar?   Or buffing nearby enemies like Eximus do.   

-------------------

I'd like to see more people running storms just for fun.   But i am also thinking about our Lich confrontations.   It would be really awesome if those happened in Void Storms!!  But thinking about fissures going off during a lich fight.... I've had some awesome fights with lichs that have come down to the last life I had before..  I woudnt want to lose because a fissure blew up in my face.   

There are some simple ways to fix, my ideas are:
*Destroying a fissure provides full immunity to the nearby team for a valid period of time (10s).
*Destroying a fissure provides health regeneration to the nearby team for a valid period of time (20s)

Archived