Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I free the prisoners in Granum Void?

Lachlan_the_Sane

Question

Hey folks,

What is the exact process that you need to do to free one of the floating prisoners in the Granum Void? As in, what is the exact sequence of inputs required? I've been throwing Xoris at them, trying to explode Xoris on them, and just swinging wildly, and that sometimes frees them but it usually doesn't.

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PSN)Jmazing7 said:

you need to fully charge the xoris by killing 3 of the particles with it and then once it is charged you make it explode on the solaris

So just to be clear -- that's hold the Melee Attack button to throw, then use the Heavy Attack button in the air to make the Xoris explode?

Okay, sorry, but I'm still having trouble here. I throw the Xoris, I mash the heavy attack button, and it just doesn't explode. I even tried rebinding the heavy attack button -- that made the explosions more consistent in Simulacrum, but it still refuses to explode anywhere near the prisoners in the Void! Am I experiencing some weird glitch? Are glaive explosions being inconsistent for anyone else???

you have to make sure you have a full charge. by killing 3 specters with the xoris (and absorbing their "ghosts" afterwards) you should see near your aiming reticle 3 GOLDEN stars. that means you are fully charged, and when you manually trigger a glaive explosion mid air with the xoris, a large shockwave will shoot out. do this near a floating prisoner to free them.

Archived