Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus lich

(PSN)shiwan8

Yeah, unless I am missing something huge, which I am not, the way the lich is acquired needs to have a total overhaul.

- You have to solo it if you actually want the lich to yourself which is impossible unless you play Mesa which then makes it impossible to get any other ephemera than the magnetic one. 

- The hand spawns only sometimes, not every time. It may also spawn in a place that makes it impossible to access it successfully. 

- Due to people being people there is no way to do this with a group and expect success under 20 or 30 runs of that one mission. 

None of the above are reasonable expectations. It’s fine that it’s hard, but the requirements that are put to just to access the lich are just out of the range of what is reasonable. Kuva lich access is fine, to make a comparison. You find a mission you like, do that, get the lich and start working on that. That’s good. This sister thing, it was not play tested and is is glaring obvious. 

All you need is a Xoris.

Granum Void hands are super easy to find.

Getting a sister is freaking easy.   

-----------------------------

The only part about sisters that sucks is how tough they made them.  

I also think once you get the sequence right the Sister/Lich should crap his pants and send ou a transmission about it running away and taunting us how we will never be able to assassinate it.    (instead of having the right sequence and making us stab it to death only to have it run away to its ship.  Big time logic fail).  

All you need is a Xoris.

Granum Void hands are super easy to find.

Getting a sister is freaking easy.   

-----------------------------

The only part about sisters that sucks is how tough they made them.  

I also think once you get the sequence right the Sister/Lich should crap his pants and send ou a transmission about it running away and taunting us how we will never be able to assassinate it.    (instead of having the right sequence and making us stab it to death only to have it run away to its ship.  Big time logic fail).  

• 5 weeks later...

We have different definition for those words. I have seen missions with no hands around. I have seen tanky frames getting slapped in the void in 2 seconds. As long as thrown melee works like it does claiming that it’s easy is just a fallacy. You stop moving, you die. If you move the weapon misses 8-9/10. 

Archived