Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I was stuck outside the game with double verification and couldn't log in. 关于我被双重验证卡在游戏外面这件事

ST_siling

When I want to log in, I can not enter the game, I entered the correct password, he told me to wait for the verification code in the mailbox to verify that I am myself, but I waited for half an hour, the verification code was not sent, but when I intend not to play warframe, waiting for 4 hours + when the verification code came, you say, if the validity of the verification code is only half an hour, how do I put four hours later The verification code to fill in it? I hope DE can fix this bug as soon as possible, thanks! 当我想登录的时候,我无法进入游戏,我输入了正确的密码,他让我在邮箱等验证码,验证我是我自己,但是我等了半个小时,验证码都没发过来,但是,当我打算不玩warframe,等了4个小时+的时候验证码才来,你说,如果验证码有效期只有半个小时,我怎么把四个小时之后的验证码填写进去呢?希望DE可以尽快修复这个bug,谢谢!

I know this is a silly question, but did you check your spam box? You have been a member of the forum for more than a year, so that is probably not the issue.

There was a DNS problem 10 hours ago. This could possibly be connected to that. Under normal circumstances you should need to wait a maximum of 5 minutes, usually 60 seconds or less.

If this happens again next time you want to play, I suggest you file a support ticket here: http://support.warframe.com/

I have the same problem.

The good news is that I have not applied for 2FA, because I haven't played Warframe in over a year.

I put all Warframe's official email addresses in to the whitelist, so there shouldn't be a problem with the set up.

Then I tested it for a long time, and now I give up.

The funny thing is, I was able to receive the validation code the day when I returned to Warfram, I also spent money.

Now I'm enjoying a single player game with a chat system.

Archived