Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just turned on Enhanced Renderer... Wow.

z3us32610

So I finally got my hands on an RTX 3070ti by going to Best Buy at 430am and waiting for ~4.5 hrs to pick that bad boy up. After realizing I bought the wrong motherboard for my new pc build I popped that 3070ti in my current build, turned on the enhanced renderer for Warframe and wow...

Holy crap. With the capability now to make use of Warframe's enhanced renderer, this game is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Hats off bigtime to the team at DE. I mean the level of detail is purely astonishing.

It's like a whole new game.

I just wanted to share my appreciation for DE. They created a game that I could play on my first pc, a potato gaming laptop. And now I can enjoy all of the beauty with this new GPU - even more so when my new mobo arrives. I think it's killer that they make this game not only accessible to everyone, from potato to perfect gaming pc.

Much appreciated DE.

1 hour ago, z3us32610 said:

I think it's killer that they make this game not only accessible to everyone, from potato to perfect gaming pc.

That's the stuff I appreciate the most in any game. There are games out there with basically no difference in low to high specs, just some blured images, but still the same performance. But DE really made the low settings played to almost everyone (if we ignore open world stuff...).

Basically I had the same road. Started playing with all low and now I can enjoy the game with all settings on max. The difference is huge.

Archived