Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where did my platinum go?

(NSW)Octimore

Question

So yesterday I had some plat and I was planning on get some additional Warframe slots and weapon slots, I didn’t purchase anything, I wanted to wait for one of my frames to be built. So I logged on today and I find out that some of my platinum is not there. I don’t remember purchasing anything. Is there a way just to check what I bought? I am extremely confused on what I bought, I just want to check so I don’t do it again. 

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, (NSW)Octimore said:

So yesterday I had some plat and I was planning on get some additional Warframe slots and weapon slots, I didn’t purchase anything, I wanted to wait for one of my frames to be built. So I logged on today and I find out that some of my platinum is not there. I don’t remember purchasing anything. Is there a way just to check what I bought? I am extremely confused on what I bought, I just want to check so I don’t do it again. 

could have been you had some dirty plat in your account an DE took it away.
dirty plat is pretty much illegally bought plat with another persons credit card info an upon person getting refunded there stolen money back the plat itself is removed from all who had it.
person who has the dirty plat is punished not the person who bought it

Archived