Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empheara Combinations?🤩

_SYNTHDEMON_

Could we get the option to use multiple Empheara's? Have asked around and everyone REALLY and TRUELY loved the idea of being able to do that. Since it actually makes you look like a god/devil at some point! 

Much Love TENNO! let's GOOO

🥰👍 😈🙏😇

Good idea on paper, until players with old PCs start getting issues with the sheer amounts of particle effects, and not including how ridiculously bright it would get.

I think ephemeras should be classified in 3 categories: Particles, Effects and Solids. That way people can put more than one ephemera within reasonable amounts of particle effects.

Particles would be ones that just add particle effects around the Warframe, like the Kuva Lich ephemeras (except the Impact one).

Effects would be ones that add effects to the ground when walking or standing, like the OG ephemeras, the Infested one and the Eidolon one.

Solids would be effects that look solid, like the wings and the Sisters of Parvos orbital ephemeras.

3 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Good idea on paper, until players with old PCs start getting issues with the sheer amounts of particle effects, and not including how ridiculously bright it would get.

I think ephemeras should be classified in 3 categories: Particles, Effects and Solids. That way people can put more than one ephemera within reasonable amounts of particle effects.

Particles would be ones that just add particle effects around the Warframe, like the Kuva Lich ephemeras (except the Impact one).

Effects would be ones that add effects to the ground when walking or standing, like the OG ephemeras, the Infested one and the Eidolon one.

Solids would be effects that look solid, like the wings and the Sisters of Parvos orbital ephemeras.

Ok, so with this I'll take a guess classifying the ephemeras into these categories.

• Particles: Bleeding Body, Smoking Body, Corposant Prime, Obsidian, Naberus, Vengeful Charge, Vengeful Flame, Vengeful Pull, Vengeful Toxin, Vengeful Trickster, Vengeful Chill, Tenebrous, Festering, Zarina, Gloriana, Sybillina, Lucretia.
  • Effects: Blazing Step, Seeding Step, Freezing Step, Shocking Step, Spring Step, Fae Path, Eidolon, Spore.
  • Solids: Lotus, Vengeful Shockwave, Ki'Teer, Crania, Trio Orbit, Spinneret, Frostfall, Baurahn Prime, Eros Wings, Catena Prime, Dog Days, Kyruna, Solena, Hypatia.

7 minutes ago, ElecDeathblade said:

How do we ever become able to create gods. I mean you do for sure have a decent point here. But at some point for the players that are really investing into the game, it would be kinda nice to have that tiny bit of extra blitz to them available. And also. This can kinda encourage others to gift more frequently since it really starts adding up to the overall vibe of the newer players. Gave a prime dual bundle to someone that played like 4 years already but had to stsrt a new acc on pc. So i saw the effect of it. As well as the colourpacks I've been giving away recently. I'm searching for extra validation for what I'm encouraging others to do too. The community is dope. Just idea's I'm really grateful that you are looking into possibilities. Thank you ElecDeathBlade

1 hour ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Ok, so with this I'll take a guess classifying the ephemeras into these categories.

• Particles: Bleeding Body, Smoking Body, Corposant Prime, Obsidian, Naberus, Vengeful Charge, Vengeful Flame, Vengeful Pull, Vengeful Toxin, Vengeful Trickster, Vengeful Chill, Tenebrous, Festering, Zarina, Gloriana, Sybillina, Lucretia.
  • Effects: Blazing Step, Seeding Step, Freezing Step, Shocking Step, Spring Step, Fae Path, Eidolon, Spore.
  • Solids: Lotus, Vengeful Shockwave, Ki'Teer, Crania, Trio Orbit, Spinneret, Frostfall, Baurahn Prime, Eros Wings, Catena Prime, Dog Days, Kyruna, Solena, Hypatia.

🙏🫂🖤

Archived