Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Big bright blur covering character

Khamikazes

Hi Warframe Support/Dev/Eng Teams and hi Everyone,

This weekend I started to see a big bright light/blue covering the character, I am pretty sure it depends on the lighting and its reflexes.

I noted in Orbiter, Cervantes (Earths) and also Cetus where the screenshot was taken.

1 workaround found to get red of is to reduce resolution from 1080 to 720 in the game settings.

Could you further investigate it?

Please send me a direct message and I have the logs to share with Warframe and Dev Teams.

This is seems to be the same as this below **.

Let me know what you find, if you need anything else and next steps to fix this from the game itself.

Thanks,

* screenshot (I dont even dont care about the NPC without head :-) ): https://ibb.co/tp6zgzN

Warframe-bright-light-covering-character

41 minutes ago, Khamikazes said:

Will do, thanks I was reading there and they said forum for bug reports...

Any thoughts on this graphic/UI issue?

Have you changed some of your settings? Made sure your GPU is up to date?

Turning off bloom might help, I am not sure. You can always just go to the launcher and verify the download cache, this could help. Having a GPU that has out of date software can cause weird problems.

17 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Have you changed some of your settings? Made sure your GPU is up to date?

Turning off bloom might help, I am not sure. You can always just go to the launcher and verify the download cache, this could help. Having a GPU that has out of date software can cause weird problems.

No changes, only Warframe got update this weekend, last time I played it was more than 1 or weeks ago.

GPU should be up to date.

So, I don't think disabling / watering down the game/graphics experience is a real solution for the actual graphics bugs.

I submitted a request to support and I hope other people can report the same issue and add weight to this issue.

However, thank you very much for your suggestion, will try to turn off bloom and see what happens.

I just optimized download cache as well, but havent tried again yet.

Chances are, I will test more within this week now.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

After the original issue and day I reported this, I optimized the download cache and Warframe updated.

The issue did not occurred anymore.

However, the Support ticket was not able to root cause the issue or confirmed any actions/fixes to prevent from happening again.

They claimed my computer was struggling to run Warframe... which... is... not true...

I just just a brand new Dell G15 Ryzen 7 Edition with RTX 3060 so I can play games and the issue has not re-occurred.

Any thoughts or similar issues are welcome.

Thank you,

Archived