Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interchangeable Prime Details?

Antroz0n

This is my second idea for fashionframe.. My first was for Operators, this is for Warframes, (specifically Primes + Umbra). My idea to give even more customizability is to give the "Toggle Prime Details" selection more "toggleable". What I mean is for example; If you wanted to be some kind of battle-hardened or worn Orokin-era warrior, you could have one of your legs be "unprimed" while the other stays primed, or an arm "unprimed" and the other not. There would be 5 seperate "Prime Details" to toggle: Left Arm, Right Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg, and the main body. I feel that this feature could (in a way), revolutionize fashionframe as a whole and make an already existing customization even more customizable. (And for Excalibur Umbra, maybe there would/could be an extra "Toggle Scarf" feature?) Anyway, I hope you, (reading this) likes my idea, and I'm curious to read thoughts about my idea. (I also hope my example was goodie too).

39 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I guess it could be nice, but it's not exactly high priority. maybe a Tennogen skin could appear that looks a bit like what you describe though. 

Yeah, but with the interchangable Prime details, it could look slightly better than from having to choose Prime or non-Prime only. I have a beaten-up look already, but I feel I could amplify it more if there was one part Prime-Detailed an another not, as if part of it was actually damaged. Kinda like how Umbra's Sunder helmet, but on a bigger (body) scale.

Actually, I just had a thought for Umbra's scarf.. It could be skin-able, and have the between leg scarf bit be Stalker's, so the Pakal Sentient armor AND Syandana can fit more, and we could have a (slightly) more accurate Stalker fashionframe.

• 3 months later...

Archived