Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stropha shots not gaining combo count on ragdolled enemies

AgniKaizyl

As of update 30.6.0, Stropha shots do not gain combo hits, nor reset timer, from attacking ragdolled enemies.

This issue persists as both host and client. Observed in both normal missions and Simulacrum.

Most noticeable while using Warframe abilities such as Vauban's Vortex or Nidus's Larva. Other types of incapacitation like Ensnare still allow Stropha to gain combo.

As soon as enemies are no longer ragdolled and begin their animation to stand up, attacks will gain combo normally again.

I've only observed this issue on Stropha projectiles, other gunblades and melee weapons seem to be functioning normally against ragdolled enemies.

If anyone observes this bug on other weapons or enemy states, please update this thread.

Warframe0007.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is still a thing. I play on XSX and I have the exact same issue. Redeemer Prime? No problem. Stropha? Forget about your combo multiplier. 
I’ve reported the issue on the forum (Xbox bugs section), on Reddit and on the wiki, yet nobody pays attention to me. I hope a hotfix is coming soon but it seems like DE is more focused on visual bugs on Vitrica (I’m not joking). 
let’s see…

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-11-03 at 10:29 PM, Mazinger-Z said:

Still a thing as of today. Impossible to increase the combo multiplier on ragdolled enemies with the Stropha. Tested with Vauban, I was so disappointed I thought it was a nerf. Tested with Redeemer, Redeemer Prime and Vastilok, everything is fine.

The most annoying thing is that the devs seem to straight up ignore this issue. The new update comes out with a lot of fixes but guess what? The one involving one of the most popular and powerful weapons in the entire game isn’t among’em. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived