Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will fusing another tenet weapon remove the Forma I've used on my current one?

FillyRarity

Question

Something I'm just wondering about, the wiki doesn't seem to make it clear.

So I thought if you fused to weapons together it'd wipe the weapons; all forma gone, catalysts gone and any levels gained gone too. However, after having fused together a level 30 cycron and a level 0 cycron (Even changing element from cold to heat) and the weapon has remained level 30.

So can someone explain to me how fusing works? If I took my Envoy that has four forma on it and fused it with another envoy would I lose the forma? What about the catalyst?

2 answers to this question

So basically the first weapon you choose, e.g. the one for which you open mod config and press fuse button will keep all the things apart from bonus damage. The other one will be destroyed. If that second one had something in it, that will be lost too.

If you don't mess up the order, you will be fine.

1 minute ago, Darth_Predator said:

So basically the first weapon you choose, e.g. the one for which you open mod config and press fuse button will keep all the things apart from bonus damage. The other one will be destroyed. If that second one had something in it, that will be lost too.

If you don't mess up the order, you will be fine.

Ahhhh I see I see I see. So long as I equipped my upgraded weapon and start the fuse process from that I'll be good to go. Thanks so much!

Archived