Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the best node to farm athodai?

sauceyboii11

Question

3 answers to this question

It doesn't really matter, it's the same drop chance % for every mission it's in, just pick a mission that's fast for you and farm the (caches) like crazy.

You are farming Rotation A - B (Caches) you might get it eventually.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Athodai

Athodai's blueprint and components are now available in Venus Proxima, Orokin Shield Derelict Caches in Empyrean missions.
All parts can be traded between players.

Source    Chance    Expected    Nearly Guaranteed
Main Blueprint    6.45%    28 – 29 Rotation B Caches    120 ± 35 Rotation B Caches
Barrel    6.45%
Reciever    6.45%

Go here and do a search for Athodai Ctrl+F in chrome.

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

It doesn't really matter, it's the same drop chance % for every mission it's in, just pick a mission that's fast for you and farm the (caches) like crazy.

You are farming Rotation A - B (Caches) you might get it eventually.

Go here and do a search for Athodai Ctrl+F in chrome.

Thank you I thought the  Orokin shield derelicts will only spawn on certain missions.

4 minutes ago, sauceyboii11 said:

Thank you I thought the  Orokin shield derelicts will only spawn on certain missions.

The side (cache) mission markers are a bit off for me anyway, I find I have to fly around for them to appear now, they use to be showing when you hyper tunneled in.

The icemines show the white marker but sometimes the yellow secondary one you may have to look for, then again it could be just me, anyway have fun rinsing and repeating, or for 60p you could get it from warframe.market

Archived