Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Wait Until Armor 2.0 - Please Buff Embolist's Range.

Antonie_Van_Leeuwenhoek

My request is simple.

Please consider extend the range of Embolist's cone - even 1-2 meters more is OK. You don't have to touch the damage at all, really.

I'm quite sure that everyone that owns Embolist is irritated by its extremely short range. Its current range is a little bit shorter than orthos prime! Also, when you move forward, embolist's cone gets even shorter because its travel time is deducted by warframe's movement speed. It doesn't work like Flux or synapse, whose range are 'hard' and will move with the frame like they're solid. The fact that its cloud 'lingers' and able to hit our face means that its effective range while moving around is much less than 6 meters. Please do something about it!

Well, with Volt i can get close to the enemies and spread gas all over the face before they can hurt me. With Vauban's Singularity you can release full potential of this weapon on Defence or Survival missions. Embolist have it's own niche now.
But some extra 1-2 meters would be nice to have

Edited by Skynin

At first, I was pretty disappointed in the Embolist's range...  But then I realized that all I had to do was play to its strengths.  So what I do with it is I use it as a crowd control weapon while playing Loki.  I find it's pretty great for slowing down a group of enemies while using Invisibility to keep them from unwittingly escaping my melee range and to keep them grouped so I can strike them all down at once with Galatine.  At the same time, it's a nice crowd control option for slowing down enemies from behind enemy lines (again using Invisibility) to keep some pressure off of my teammates in that narrow hallway or whatever.

What I really wish was that it had some kind of innate stun chance so my two stun mods I have could have some use on there, since I don't use a build that requires high damage.

That said, a meter or two added to its range wouldn't hurt anything.