Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption

TToNyTT

I hope the drop chance of the keys in the Disruption missions will be higher . So it'll be faster to finish the mission and bring better experience . Because when we're playing disruption missions , when the wave goes up , the chance to drop keys is low and it often cost a lot of time to look for the keys. It let me feel bored . So I hope can have better experience while playing disruption missions. Thank you :)

if you play disruption often you should know the squad mates should get some duplicate keys for next round. also the key dropping units, like eximus spawn commonly as waves increase, i doubt you need lot of time to get keys. maybe you are killing the wrong enemy type

Key drop is fine as it is, there are two strategies to keep in mind to optimize their use and not waste time:

- Save keys for the next turn: if you happen to see two keys of the same colour on the ground, do NOT immediately rush to activate the conduit with the first key you pick up, as this will make other keys on the ground disappear. Activate the conduit only when both conduits are in player hands (you can keep one key with warframe and one with operator, or you can have another player keep the second key). Of course this is situational, you will not always have two same-colour keys on the ground, but when this happens take advantage;

- When a round is finished and the timer is running to the start of the new round, do NOT mindlessy kill all enemies. During inter-round downtime keys are not dropping. Selectively kill only mobs and keep key carriers alive (they are eximus units or amalgams, easy to spot,) untill the start of next round, only then you can kill them and benefit from key dropping. This is very important as i always see players slam everything during round inter-time and loose a lot of potential early key carriers.

What I got from that opening post was:

• "I want to kill regular enemies and each of them must have 400% chance of dropping a non-duplicated key, so I can just stick them into all 4 consoles and complete the mission in less than 2 minutes."

... The mission specifically states that special units and heavy units are the key carriers. Focus less on the common rabble and more on the beefy ones, and you'll have keys dropping quickly (And yes, they have 100% chance of dropping from special & heavy units, while the common rabble has 0%)...

... Actually, just spend your time in any mission like everyone else does, seriously...

Archived