Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration rewards

krais2131

We all know arbi are a core part of this game cause at certain point everyone will need a lot of endo so players will flood arbitration as long as endo is needed. The reward table as they are rn are pretty much old, especially for older players (personally i m mastery rank legendary 1 and i enjoy arbi but i feel like rewards are kind of a .. joke.) Lets go over a couple of things i feel they are stupid. Mods in the loot table, those should be sold from the merchant so people wont feel like every reward is useless after the first mod you drop. Arcane are fine as drops, you ll need a lot and even when maxed you can just stack and sell the r5. 3 Vitus as a reward is another big joke, especially after the last update, should be 3 for A rota , 5 for B rota, 10 for C rota. Aura forma are fine, players wont need em that often and they are decently rare. Seeding ephemera should be moved to the merchant, especially cause out all the rewards its completely useless after you get your first, to the very least give the chance to trade it for vitus or endo. On C rota i would add anasa as an extremely rare rewards (3.5%) just to spice things up. After that all the chances should be probably adjusted as you see more fit , but i think these changes would improve the arbi system a lot.
What do you guys think?

I would go on Step further and say Endo shouldn't be an Arbitration Reward since that content is supposedly design around players whom already have Optimised Builds.... So what do they need Endo for ?

All this does is attract players who still need Endo to complete their Builds...

The Endo rewards should be made easier to access I'm less Demanding Content.... It just makes more Sense...

12 hours ago, krais2131 said:

We all know arbi are a core part of this game cause at certain point everyone will need a lot of endo so players will flood arbitration as long as endo is needed. The reward table as they are rn are pretty much old, especially for older players (personally i m mastery rank legendary 1 and i enjoy arbi but i feel like rewards are kind of a .. joke.) Lets go over a couple of things i feel they are stupid. Mods in the loot table, those should be sold from the merchant so people wont feel like every reward is useless after the first mod you drop. Arcane are fine as drops, you ll need a lot and even when maxed you can just stack and sell the r5. 3 Vitus as a reward is another big joke, especially after the last update, should be 3 for A rota , 5 for B rota, 10 for C rota. Aura forma are fine, players wont need em that often and they are decently rare. Seeding ephemera should be moved to the merchant, especially cause out all the rewards its completely useless after you get your first, to the very least give the chance to trade it for vitus or endo. On C rota i would add anasa as an extremely rare rewards (3.5%) just to spice things up. After that all the chances should be probably adjusted as you see more fit , but i think these changes would improve the arbi system a lot.
What do you guys think?

0/10, would not read again

On 2021-09-04 at 9:17 PM, krais2131 said:

What do you guys think?

Your Text is black now....

I think there's a way to make it colourless so that it's White for people using Dark Theme and Black for users using Default Theme... 

But I don't know how it's done... I never ever touch the Text Colour Options... 😱 !!!

Archived