Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to connect to Warframe after nidus update [INVESITGATING]

(XBOX)Holy Meme Lord

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you to everyone for trying and reporting back!

Couple other things on the check list:

• Confirm that Warframe is fully up to date. You should see "Version 4.3.0.0"
    • check for an update under Manage game and add-ons.
      • if you click on "Updates" it would show an updated needed for Warframe
  • Confirm if you're on IPv4 or IPv6
    • you can check this by going to your Network settings

@[DE]MeganWhen I log into my uncles xbox that has the update already and go into my warframe account it works but as soon as I try to go back to my own xbox that's having the connection problem the problem is still there. I hope this information was helpful to you in a way to come up with a solution. 

• 2 months later...

so I've been having the same problem. every time I try to open the game I get the message: "warframe unable to connect please ensure you have the latest update installed". I've already hard reset my xbox 3 times, deletes the saved data several times and nothing works. Sometimes the game enters and downloads an update, but when the game closes and I open it again, the same error occurs again. I'm getting desperate because I can't play warframe and I haven't found any solution so far. I've been trying to solve this for almost 3 weeks

• 3 weeks later...

I did hard reset my console twice and i dont knw if it was rigt thing to do becuse i feal this kind of reset harm the console question is why this happening?

why this happen over and over in long time and i couldent find any answer topic from de by googleing?

we understand playing in multi in ptp protocol has alot of problem. ok but why we can even go in login page of game to? 😂 is that cuse ptp probelm too?

img_20211225_060254_e3f3.jpg

Edited by megatron98

that error i posted in my prev post fixd game updated with like 250mb and were in game  but wait another problem...

chat problem:

"failed to connect to chat server"

img_20211230_031309_6nb2.jpg

please

edit: swithing region from eu to us and restarting game fixed that. i dont know about eu is it ok or no

Edited by megatron98

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

To anyone reading this….the problem STILL occurs years later. It’s not our issue but DEs issue because they can’t find the problem. This happens every update. We are now to the Veilbreaker update and once again…unable to connect. Why hasn’t this problem been addressed? It’s been happening for 5+ years….