Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fossa's Jackal Boss Fight Between Part 1 & 2

kyori

In Fossa's Jackal boss fight, while depleting his health for the 1st time, he will then moved into the 2nd area which starts the 2nd-4th health bar fight. Our warframe abilities or whatever power we accumulated will be reset once we enter the 2nd area of the boss fight.

Just curious, may I asked why is this so? This seems not to be a bug, so why is it purposely made like this? Afraid our accumulated power will kill Jackal easily? Or doesn't want certain highly buffed defensive abilities to work so as to serve as challenge to players?

I think it's a weird side effect of them completely changing the Jackal fight entirely. It's also possible we're just getting whacked by one of the 500000 nullifier fields in the current fight.

Plus Jackal is already easy to kill, and frames like Titania can outright abuse him lol.

28 minutes ago, kyori said:

Just curious, may I asked why is this so? This seems not to be a bug, so why is it purposely made like this? Afraid our accumulated power will kill Jackal easily? Or doesn't want certain highly buffed defensive abilities to work so as to serve as challenge to players?

Side effect of how cutscenes work. I think it was "planned" as part of programming design, rather than game design

Archived