Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to skip Konzu's 'Infestation' dialogue during Plague Star

Leo.doodling

During this event Konzu gets a new option in his menu. And if you click on it you have to hear him talk about the history behind the event. But it seems there is no way to exit out. It is easy to accidentally click that option and then you have to sit there and wait.

I have tried hitting like escape and other things but nothing seems to exit out this dialogue.

11 minutes ago, Leo.doodling said:

During this event Konzu gets a new option in his menu. And if you click on it you have to hear him talk about the history behind the event. But it seems there is no way to exit out. It is easy to accidentally click that option and then you have to sit there and wait.

I have tried hitting like escape and other things but nothing seems to exit out this dialogue.

"Infestation. My uncle, Hinmun, sold minerals aboard a market near Eris. Quite popular with deep-system traders. At least, it was. They were broadsided by one of these boils. It spread fast. They could have run; risked taking it with them. Instead, they turned off life support and blew out escape pods. Decades later, it still orbits Eris, writhing. One voice repeating the same message, over and over, 'We are death. Leave us, and do not look back.' My uncle's voice. Fail here, Tenno, and that will be the fate of Cetus. To be warning for the living. From a place where none may tread."

"Dark times, killer. In times past, we've lost entire markets, entire clades, to the Infestation. That cannot happen here, Cetus must survive."

"Vay Hek. He has toxin enough to destroy the boil, but no! He wants it to flourish! Why? To see the Infested to succeed where he has failed. To see them destroy Cetus!"

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

"Infestation. My uncle, Hinmun, sold minerals aboard a market near Eris. Quite popular with deep-system traders. At least, it was. They were broadsided by one of these boils. It spread fast. They could have run; risked taking it with them. Instead, they turned off life support and blew out escape pods. Decades later, it still orbits Eris, writhing. One voice repeating the same message, over and over, 'We are death. Leave us, and do not look back.' My uncle's voice. Fail here, Tenno, and that will be the fate of Cetus. To be warning for the living. From a place where none may tread."

"Dark times, killer. In times past, we've lost entire markets, entire clades, to the Infestation. That cannot happen here, Cetus must survive."

"Vay Hek. He has toxin enough to destroy the boil, but no! He wants it to flourish! Why? To see the Infested to succeed where he has failed. To see them destroy Cetus!"

Archived