Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnecting from host after every mission /serious matchmaking problem!

Pixeljust

Recently i have been running into a new problem with matchmaking. I keep disconnecting from the Host, which is either me or my friend, after mission or while starting one. While the mission is starting my mission start timer freezes and i disconnect. It startet after the release of Nidus Prime and has been progressively getting worse every day. At first it occurred once a hour or so but now its after every second mission i play. It makes it almost impossible to farm stuff with others as you disconnect after just one or two runs.

It's a serious problem that completely ruins co-op and playing with a random squad is almost impossible.

I thought it was hardware but some discussion with my clan lead me to know it wasn't so i started checking other ideas out but it also only started after the last hot fix. Its pissing me off because its now made me lose the credit booster opportunity as well as a majority of affinity booster and Plague star farming.

It's even bad in single player were it lags a ton and jumps everywhere...

• 3 weeks later...

Similar if not the same issue. Cannot run rad shares for the Nidus parts because of this. More than half the time the host selects a mission to go on I lose connection to them and it kicks me back to the nav screen. Would upload logs but I don't think they log anything out of mission which this almost assuredly counts as. I'm not even sure how to word it as, if I actually get into a mission everything works fine, but getting into one is the issue. Verified game files, checked net connection, and my setup hasn't changed since before sisters came out. Nothing seems out of place. Please cook your spaghetti better DE I want to play your game but you're making it hard.

On 2021-09-19 at 8:14 PM, Pixeljust said:

Recently i have been running into a new problem with matchmaking. I keep disconnecting from the Host, which is either me or my friend, after mission or while starting one. While the mission is starting my mission start timer freezes and i disconnect. It startet after the release of Nidus Prime and has been progressively getting worse every day. At first it occurred once a hour or so but now its after every second mission i play. It makes it almost impossible to farm stuff with others as you disconnect after just one or two runs.

It's a serious problem that completely ruins co-op and playing with a random squad is almost impossible.

I had the exact same problem and had to contact Support but they just gave me a bunch of router copy paste answers. I don't know what fixed it but one day it was fixed. Always had to join a mission already in progress and re invite at the end of the mission for a few weeks. I have wireless internet through a sim card router and they still suggested checking the cables....don't have a single internet cable in the house. If you would like i can copy paste what they told me to do tho it is alot.

Or mabye u solved yer problem?

• 1 month later...

I'm having exact same issue. Surprisingly it happens only via the ethernet connection, wifi works fine (with the exception that router cannot handle it properly and shuts down, however that issue is not connected to the warframe). My bf is connected by the cable to the router has the same issue. We tried to forward ports chosen in gameplay options, but that didn't help.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the same problem I tried trading recently and the other guy could see my trade and everything but I couldn't see his. After a few game restarts on both of our pc's the problem of not seeing the item got resolved but when we accepted the trade nothing happened we sat there about half an hour trying to figure it out or so. Must say the person is very friendly and patient at least

Edit: How this bug happened is the trader invited me to his/her dojo, as soon as I was in the dojo I left the squad but there were no sign of it until I pressed escape to restart the game, which has happened when I wanted to play with friends. I kept thinking they were fooling around until we screened share to confirm he weren't fooling around (It was funny for like two times). Every time he queued a mission it happened I will try to get footage of it happening.

Edit 2: Here is the footage of what is happening. I managed to fix the trade bug by switching my in game setting ports. This is also the first time host migration happened but before the recording it just disconnected me.

• 4 months later...

Archived