Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voltacular Statue Contest!

[DE]CoreyOnline

These are my submissions for the #Voltacular Statue Contest. I used the Burn filter for all of these, and a multitude of palettes including Classic, Halloween, and Valentines. TY DE for all of your hard work. I hope you all enjoy <3y4m7wzwv8rDMxapfRJ_vJdSnYQbz0y7jHqduxhEkFront. I wanted to go for clarity and clean lighting, something you could use as a wallpaper if you wanted.

y4m82-CnkvLAzLuxQPmui-fz_iK2Y5LU8wSu39bS
Right Side. Volt taking a brief rest at a lovely tree while admiring the beautiful autumn landscape.

y4mvncfwzwDKvuvmo6cxB3HkV905111_SNQRrw7H
Left Side. Bathing in the warm glow of the setting sun.

y4mgIWJy-qxKpsE7JzQk8BEYvmex5fysUWgWa3d1
Back. Giving praise to Apollo, Sol and all of its wondrous earthly creations.

#Voltacular

Edited by (XBOX)ChaosEater 23
  • Like 1

I've tried to make something not disgusting and stylish. There must be Eros wings ephemera with similac color scheme, and mortuus shoulder, but i've fed my gelmint with that volt, and made this using my memories, sooo yeah
Hope not too late haha

Here's my #Voltacular submission! >w< (spoiler'd to reduce image load)

Spoiler

5W5LxAr.png

3L8zRpu.png

r7QZPTD.png

VzCYwvx.png

I went with a matchy color scheme, with my favorite purple hue that I use on most of my fashion but with a blue under color and energy color to remain true to the lightning element. It also matches a nice space theme with the blues and purples, that's why I chose a dojo backdrop for the pics! The energy color is yellow so it makes the back part of his flowing clothes look kinda like a flower >w< I'm a bit sad that the metal-ish color around his "eyes" are not colorable, I think bright cyan rings would really bring out the yellow energy color in there.

Edit for some last thoughts: I think he really looks great with white/light primary colors and a single color as his chestplate/head stripes or the opposite, with black/dark primary colors and bright chest and stripes but I wanted to make something more original than that! I hope they won't go with a dime a dozen black and red combo as the winner x"D I mean it's a legit color scheme but it's way too easy to just slap onto anything and look good.

Edited by _DeDra_
  • Like 2

#Voltacular
This is my submission
It's inspired by the movie Redline and the character Sonic the Hedgehog.
The color red resebles Redline and Sonics shoes. Yellow for Yellow Line.

The light blue (energy) is a similar color to the streamlight from Redline.
Other colors resemble Sonic and sweet JP

• Like 1