Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voltacular Statue Contest!

[DE]CoreyOnline

#Voltacular Help Warframe in the Quest to Conquer Cancer. 

#voltacular 

5SAzef.png

5SECFg.png

5SESw8.png

5SEpTS.png

I asked the customer service before, and they said that Sigil could be brought, but it would not affect the work, so I took SIGIL-'tenno' in the community' as an ornament, hoping it would not affect the work itself, because my chest was empty.

Edited by Death_Spirit_Is_Mine_JY
  • Like 3

#Voltacular
#FallFashionFrame

My submission to the Voltacular contest. I have been playing actively for about two years and Volt (and soon after Volt Prime) has been my baby boy and main frame ever since. I have chosen the purplish colour scheme from the Lotus palette, as in my imagination electricity has always had a purple tint to it.

KVqMJ4o.jpg

XNw2Nt0.jpg

xk7SqHH.jpg

eSE7lOh.jpg

Edited by Venor
  • Like 2

I decided to use the color concept of electric blue as the base color and the dynamism the K-drive allows for this Volt themed contest. 
We all know Volt to be the speedster and the BEST Eidolon Hunter which is why hes no stranger to a K-Drive and the Plains of Eidolon.
I used a splash of firey orange for the accent color to balance with the main cool blue color palette. 
Volt's colors reflects the the setting's blending of water and light into a majestic purple sunset that we all know and love.

pO7F5tw17Uf4.jpg?o=1vO29tPU4ySY0.jpg?o=11iYHSaluak8o.jpg?o=1lo9Ju3p5VUmi.jpg?o=1

Warframe0003.jpgWarframe0004.jpgWarframe0005.jpgWarframe0006.jpgI hope that you all like my volt!! c: I really like this particular shade of green (#5EA77B) from the spektaka palette, and the way that it contrasts with more reddish-pinkish hues, like the super-dark red-pinkish color from the storm palette (#380001). Also, white just kinda looks good with a lot of things, nothing fancy to explain there :p I'm not sure how visible it is, but the emissive color is the #E7556D shade of pink from the spektaka palette. Good luck to all the other participants!!! :)

• Like 1