Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIVEN MOD abnormal (Already resolved)

DrEblis

Although it appeared when I washed the oboe RIVEN MOD before, I thought it was a display error

I just washed another RIVEN MOD and enhanced it to MAX. The value at this time is very normal.

SLn47Hh.png

But after washing a few more times, when I equipped the mod, I found that the value was actually level 1 and the value bonus after equipment was also level 1...

1l90oEG.png

This issue is caused by there multiple variants of a weapon. This is not my native language but I'm guessing this is a strun riven, which can fit on the standard Strun, Strun Wraith and Strun Prime each with a different riven disposition.
The mod screen is showing you the values for the standard Strun, and the second is the values on the Strun Prime.

Il y a 20 heures, Tehcaro a dit :

This issue is caused by there multiple variants of a weapon. This is not my native language but I'm guessing this is a strun riven, which can fit on the standard Strun, Strun Wraith and Strun Prime each with a different riven disposition.
The mod screen is showing you the values for the standard Strun, and the second is the values on the Strun Prime.

After your explanation, I purchased the normal version of the weapon, and the RIVEN MOD data is displayed normally.
Thank you for your assistance!!!😀

Archived