Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove reactant pickups, they only cause issues

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

On 2021-10-07 at 8:04 PM, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

So to rephrase my question, what purpose does it serve to make the gameplay enjoyable?

It's an anti afk measure and a bad one at that. It does nothing to stop the exploits that have been found by players to have an afk experience.

I guess from a fun perspective it gives you an opt in reactant buff to become more powerful, but thats only really something you can take advantage of in endless missions.

12 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

It's an anti afk measure and a bad one at that. It does nothing to stop the exploits that have been found by players to have an afk experience.

Now that makes sense 

12 hours ago, Teoarrk said:

guess from a fun perspective it gives you an opt in reactant buff to become more powerful, but thats only really something you can take advantage of in endless missions

I guess but they could have gone with an opt in buff that's just as easy to pull off like the old energy channeling. Killing infected enemies could just fill up a meter you could use to amplify your abilities

But an afk measure, I hadn't thought of that. I think if that was the goal then perhaps I'm gravely mistaken, the idea isn't so bad.

The drops would just need to be more forced in a way that is akin to acolytes in steel path steel path then. Where the enemies that need to be killed are guaranteed to spawn in at certain times, and will drop what's needed.

Good point tho Teo, really glad to see it

Archived