Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some suggestion for chat

Snowman835

pls allow us to copy and paste from the in-game chat window.

Reason 1 : opening a notepad outside just for copying is annoying.

Reason 2 : chat already has timed restriction between repeated content, so we dont need to concern abt screen flooder

suggestion 1 : allow ctrl A, ctrl C for copying, (ctrl V is already available)

or suggestion 2 : ctrl+up/down to put previous sent messages into text box, like some other mmos

many thanks

Suggestion only: Stop switching chat tab automatically. End of mission, typing out to squad, press enter and it gets posted to the Q&A tab. Its a terrible thing. Make the tab stay in place, always!

TBH cut and paste is bad - we already have so much repetition in trade chat that I would hate to see even more of the same old pasted overpriced riven shopping lists. I'd even get rid of paste entirely.

2 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

End of mission, typing out to squad, press enter and it gets posted to the Q&A tab.

That makes me wonder if you have a setting turned on perhaps? The only time my chat switches to a different tab is loading into a relay. Otherwise it always stays on which ever tab I'm currently on.

The whole chat system is temperamental when missions are starting or ending. For many long seconds, it is unresponsive, can't bring up the chat. Mouse pointer disappears. Then, once you bring up the squad chat it will completely disappear while you're reading it. Would it be all that bad to leave the squad chat available, even after the squad members start to leave?

Archived