Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to prove my friend didn't cheat?

xX_JohnWick2007_Xx

Question

My friend recently just got 2035'd, he's already made a ticket and got instantly rejected after a few hours stating that he apparently cheated, and threatened him that if he replies anymore to try and prove his innocence, they will terminate his support account for spam.

I know for a fact he does not cheat, he has a fairly seasoned account which was L1 (only missing 2 or so weapons), a little over 1500 hours of in-game time last I checked (not steam hours but actual mission time), I've watched him play over discord before and he even has the 1st time on a decently contested sub on speedrun.com which is scrutinized by experienced players. The worst thing he has are some macros which I know a LOT of this community uses.

With all that said, I think it is fairly obvious he does not cheat let alone even the temptation to cheat, I doubt support even investigated before instantly denying his ticket, but is there something else we can do from our side to prove to support that it was most likely a false-positive from their end?

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do for your friend. Because bans and suspensions are private matters, DE support does not allow anyone other than the account holder to inquire about or appeal a ban to said account. The circumstances of bans are not disclosed to anyone other than the account holder affected as well, which means that whenever you hear about someone being banned (regardless of whether it's someone close to you or someone else entirely), you are only ever getting one side of the story and not the full picture, and it is always recommended to take such things with a grain of salt.

While it is admirable to want to advocate on behalf of a friend, doing so will not increase the likelihood of a ban being overturned.

Locking, as there is nothing to be discussed on this topic further.

Archived