Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranq rifle

(XBOX)Gotty89

Hi. 

I didnt know which sub channel to put this on so ive put it under a couple. When doing conservation or just free roam, trying to find a animal target (especially in an open world like deimos where the surroundings are similar to the colour of the animals) can be extremely exhausting. Is it possible that like when using an echo lure, when you get the beep to show there is an animal nearby, is it possible to change it so the beep also comes from the direction and is louder when pointing in that direction? This will be hugely helpful when trying to locate them :)

Thanks

that would be helpful, but expecting it to be implemented will take forever.. you can try few things if it's really hard for you to detect animal.

- first clear any near by enemies before calling for animal. and have some enemy detection mod. using ivara is the best option for capturing animals. anyways, when you call the animal, it will appear on your minimap as enemy marker. so keep an eye on that.

- you can also use tranq rifle's scanner to see the animal. not sure if it can pass through walls or something, so you can use normal scanner as well which can show you the animal.

i personally use ivara sleep arrow instead of tranq shots, so it's always a perfect capture

• 2 months later...

Its not enemies that are an issue or using echo lures. But when hhnting say an animal who cant be caught with an echo lure or even just traveling around, it would be useful. I dont see why this wouldnt be an issue as the same sort of thing happens when you get a callback from using a lure

I assume you're asking for something like the cutter where, when you're looking through the rifle scope, there's an audible clue telling you when you're pointing in the right direction. 

I would support this, though I hope it's not the same sound. Something more appropriate for a hunter searching for their mark.

Maybe a new tranq rifle that lets you 'hear' faint animal sounds that grow louder as you focus in on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived