Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Upgrade Mod; Says It Will Exceed A Loadout's Capacity When Not In That Loadout

timesickGallivanter

I have a similar problem, though it seems only to affect Warframe powers.

Example: I have Nova rank 30 and fully modded, except that I never used Wormhole. I decided to give it a try, but was going to max-fuse it before applying it to her. Problem is, it won't let me, giving me the same message as OP got: Exceeding mod capacity. I have double-checked to be sure I it's not equipped on any build. Matter of fact, I only use build A, and it's not even equipped yet!

The bug occurs when you have one loadout used to the maximum , and the mod you are trying to upgrade on another loadout on the same warframe/weapon. 

For example: 

Loadout A: 3 mod points left , and you have the mod there 

Loadout B: 0 mod points left. 

Even if you don't have the mod you're upgrading in Loadout B , you'll still get the error (it seems the game checks the "weapon" for points left , rather than individual loadouts)

Anyway, if you get one mod off the weapon/frame where you get the error , so you have at least one mod point in every loadout , it should work fine , then you can add the mods back

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, every time I upgrade a mod I have to pretty much remove all mods from all weapons of that type. It is frustrating, especially when you have selected ~30 mods to fuse before you get the warning. Then you remove a few from a few load outs and select the 30 mods again for fusing, THEN you get the warning for another weapon, so you have to equip it and remove some of its mods. Took me 3-4 tries to add a level to my serration last night, all told it was probably a  twenty minute ordeal, counting the time I went to make another pot of coffee and stopped to roll a smoke (tobacco) because f*&k...