The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

De Pls Fix The Fps-Drops, Lags And Dc's For Endgame

buriburi

I feel there is no progress for endgame, there are still fps-drops, massive lags and random dc's which makes playing impossible

We were doing a survival for 55min and losing because of lags and fps-drops. I literally had 2fps. Same for all the others in the squad. Failing with so many life capsules is just bs... 

on another try, we split up in 2 man teams, the migrated team had normal fps + no lags at all.

we need a solution for this...

my solution for short term: 

-a manual reset button for the map, only life support will stay (rest is gone, but we will keep the stuff we collected) and the map just restarts 

-allow host migration (only same frames and loadout)

its rly frustrating...

I made a post about this as well for defense same issue.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128256-high-wave-defenses-need-to-be-changed-so-you-can-do-them-for-a-long-time-with-no-lagcrashing/

But posts just get lost and never seen again thus nothing will get done about it, its been like this for a long long time.

the thing is: migration helps. just give us the option to make a reset on map and start the map at wave XX, where XX is the number the reset was done. 

its a short term resolution, till the stuff get fixed for good