Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless missions : Allow us to open 4 relics at once

Repair_Unit_3k6

Right now nobody wants to run fissures on endless missions because opening one relic takes like 5 minutes meanwhile any other mission takes you 1-2 minutes. I suggest to allow us pick four relics per interval and open them. Every selected relic will add 10 to amount of reactant player must collect. This allows people to choose of they want open more relics or risk not collecting enough reactant by choosing "No Relic" into some of four slots so you have to collect only 20 reactant by selecting "No Relic" into two slots but will open only two relics.

I believe this would offer nice balance of risk vs reward and make endless missions valid choice for opening relics

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

4 is bigger than 1

not hard to understand.

I think misunderstood OP's Counter point....

He/She is saying that the Time Gating Argument is already moot because non Endless missions already allow you to Open 4 Relics in the Time an Endless takes to open just a single one....

22 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I think misunderstood OP's Counter point....

He/She is saying that the Time Gating Argument is already moot because non Endless missions already allow you to Open 4 Relics in the Time an Endless takes to open just a single one....

My counter to that is

the comparison isn't valid, because Endless Missions work differently and have the Endless mini-boosters, etc rewards per round. that Short Missions don't have.

its a different system with different tradeoffs, and if OP thinks Short Missions are so much better, he can just play those instead.

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

My counter to that is

the comparison isn't valid, because Endless Missions work differently and have the Endless mini-boosters, etc rewards per round. that Short Missions don't have.

Fair Point...

1 hour ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

its a different system with different tradeoffs, and if OP thinks Short Missions are so much better, he can just play those instead.

I don't think OP thinks they are Better... Merely that they are Faster....

Thus this intern attracts 355% Ability Strength Volts and Wisps who blaze through the level so quickly that nobody gets enough reactant or worse... They complete the Objective before you even load in 😱....

Archived