Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Could Be More Rewarding

XSlateX

I had an ideia that Mastery Rankd could be more usefull instead of just giving you permision to use weapons,give a little reward for leveling up you rank and giving more motivation to the player to increase his mastery rank,so what is my ideias for reward?

Rank 1: 10,000 Credits

Rank 2: 15.000 Credits,3 Cyphers,2 Team Ammo Restore

Rank 3: 30,000 Credits,5 Cyphers,3 Team Energy Restore

Rank 4: 50,000 Credits,5 Cyphers,2 Team Ammo Restore,2 Team Energy restore,2 Team Health Restore, 2 Random Tier 2 Void Keys

Rank 5: 80.000 Credits,5 Cyphers,2 Team Ammo Restore,2 Team Energy restore,2 Team Health Restore,2 Random Tier 2 Void Keys and a Warframe Slot

Rank 6: 100,000 Credits 5 Cyphers,2 Team Ammo Restore,2 Team Energy restore,2 Team Health Restore,1 Random Tier 3 Void Keys and a Weapon Slot

Rank 7: 120.000 Credits,10 Cyphers,5 Team Ammo Restore,5 Team Energy restore,5 Team Health Restore,2 Random Void Keys Tier 2 and a Random Void Key Tier 3

Rank 8 :150.000 Credits,10 Cyphers,5 Team Ammo Restore,5 Team Energy restore,5 Team Health Restore,2 Random Void Keys Tier 2, 1 Random Void Keys Tier 3 and 3 Uncommon Fusion Core

Rank 9: 175.000 Credits 10 Cyphers,5 Team Ammo Restore,5 Team Energy restore,5 Team Health Restore,3 Random Void Keys Tier 2,2 Random Void Keys Tier 3, 5 Uncommon Fusion Core and a Waframe Slot

Rank 10: 250.000 Credits, 15 Cyphers,10 Team Ammo Restore,7 Team Energy restore,7 Team heatl restore,5 Random Void Keys tier 2,3 Random Void Keys tier 3 , 5 Uncommon Fusion Core a Weapon Slot and a Special Badge that shows that you are elite among the Tenno

Rank 11: 400.000 Credits,20 Cyphers,15 Team Ammo Restore,10 Team Energy restore,10 Team health restore,5 Random Void Keys Tier 2,4 Random Void Keys Tier 3, 5 Rare Fusion Cores and 2 Sentinels Slot

Rank 12: 500.000 Credits,20 Cyphers,15 Team Ammo Restore,10 Team Energy restore,10 Team health restore,5 Random Void Keys Tier 2,5 Random Void Keyts Tier 3, 7 Rare Fusion Core a Weapon and Waframe Slot

I Hope you guys like this ideia and thumbs up to show more people about this and make this possible,i did not add any potato or platinum because i think people must still buy platinum to make this game even more awesome,dont forget to share with your friends please

I like this idea as a whole, but I actually think you are giving away more than necessary. I like the credit increments but I think the ciphers and restores are unnecessary. Instead I think it would be more benificial to the players to  get some amount of resources, perhaps increasing in rarity and/or amount in further ranks. The void keys are nice, but again not entirely necessary as they are quite easily farmable. I do like where you place the warframe and weapon slot rewards as I feel it wouldn't cut into the profits of DE. By those mastery ranks players would have either decided to buy more slots to hold onto preferred equipment or decided not to put any money into the game. It really would just be an extra reward and not just a way to get around plat since it would take quite a while and a lot of leveling to get there. 

I understand DE's skepticism in rewarding mastery, especially with purchasable rewards, but I do feel that some appreciation should be given to players who have really put time and effort into this game. 

I would also like to see some sort of achievement system with purely cosmetic rewards. ie unlocking badges, skins, etc. 

There's a Mastery Rank 13 now.

Anyways, anyone should get all of the rewards up to their current Mastery, assuming this gets implemente. I know there's been discussion that Mastery needs to be more rewarding, but it's been ongoing for a long time and Digital Extremes has yet to yield anything.

+1 Agree. 50 Experience or what ever it is, is totally... useless. Need to be more rewarding, and this is a proper responce to a broken system.

I mean it takes like what, weeks to get to the next mastery rank for an average player? It should be worth something other than unlocking the next tier set weapons.

I like this idea. However, I think this lacks the primary element of those with high mastery rank: bragging rights.

All I get for having completed every available mastery weapon/frame is a little number next to my name (if people even bother to open the player menu).

I think it is entirely reasonable to get something (in-game) where newer players can look at you and say "How did you get that?" Something that says "Hey, I AM mastery rank 13." I don't mean a new weapon (=more mastery...), but maybe skins or something readily apparent, available only to those who are at the highest tier of mastery. Completion for completion's sake is silly.

[i do not think achievements are a good way to go and this should be 100% unrelated to Steam. I am speaking clearly of in-game terms.)

Edited by Westmin