The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scrooge Prime - Spearguns to ultimate AOE launchers

Scar.brother.help.me

1 hour ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

I took a ss of its stats compared to the base Scourge and while I feel middly dissapointed by these, I have noticed something that is actually really interesting to it besides the beautiful design, can you guess what it is?

I'm guessing it's the same thing I noticed:  Not only did they use the wrong art and stats for it, but they totally misspelled VELDT PRIME. 😄

If it's not that, I'm puzzled.  (If you're looking at the silent throw, that's normal, but it isn't reflected in the wiki.)

I too am slightly underwhelmed by the stat changes, although they're not insignificant.  My hope is that there is some killer boost to the physical throw damage and/or an upgrade to the headshot field.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

"Blast targets with corrosive plasma projectiles, or toss the scepter to inflict an energy field upon nearby enemies that amplifies their brain waves to attract bullets"

That's the normal description.  Are you not familiar with Scourge's gimmick?  I hope you're not...because you are in for a treat. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Not quite sure where have you sustracted the wrong art or the wrong stats from but... I guess it is somewhere I haven't noticed.

That was just a joke, but not a great one. 😉

hace 2 minutos, Tiltskillet dijo:

That's the normal description.  Are you not familiar with Scourge's gimmick?  I hope you're not...because you are in for a treat. 

That was just a joke, but not a great one. 😉

Most surely I wasn't, at least for the english one since I play in spanish, thought that now the Scourge would act as some kind of AoE void~like proccer for heads only, dang it.

And right, I am actually waiting for Veldt Prime, I wonder what Frame will wield it.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

Most surely I wasn't, at least for the english one since I play in spanish, thought that now the Scourge would act as some kind of AoE void~like proccer for heads only, dang it.

I'm...not sure if we're understanding one another still.  Anyway, that's almost exactly what the Scourge throw does:  it creates a field where shots are more likely to hit heads. 

Archived