Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get better endless mission matchmaking (primarily for railjack, but also other endless)?

fiendishrabbit

Q: Why do you want this?

A: Railjack missions require a lot more initial investment (the whole railjack segment) and you automaticly get ejected if there is enough people at the exit. In my case it means that since I'm trying to grind for the Ambassador blueprint (a rotation C reward) I practically need to solo these missions (since matchmaking chat is useless for railjack missions). Since I don't like to do missions solo this is suboptimal for me, and I feel like there should be people out there that are also trying to get a 20 minute run but that these people are really hard to find.

Q: So how would you like to solve this?

A: Maybe some way to matchmake for "Short" (just complete the mission), "Full Cycle" (a 20 minute run for Rotation C rewards) or "Endurance" (go on for longer). The endurance option would also make it easier for people trying to do the frequent 30 minute challenges on Nightwave. This matchmaking feature would also be beneficial in for example Sanctuary Onslaught (and ESO), which is another place where people tend to bug out at different points (so you frequently spend wave 5-8 all alone).

Archived