Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Squad Creation on Fortuna

Polarion

I'm doing phase 2 profit taker when I join a public squad and we finish the mission objectives. Except the rest of the squad members don't want to return to Fortuna and instead farm rando mobs. The lift is "disabled" and I have to abort the mission because I can't leave normally. I go do another public phase 2 and get put in the same squad I just aborted from. 

There needs to be an option to start a new public squad not just join them and create only if there's none available. Or at the least this in particular needs fixing. 

48 minutes ago, Polarion said:

I'm doing phase 2 profit taker when I join a public squad and we finish the mission objectives. Except the rest of the squad members don't want to return to Fortuna and instead farm rando mobs. The lift is "disabled" and I have to abort the mission because I can't leave normally. I go do another public phase 2 and get put in the same squad I just aborted from. 

There needs to be an option to start a new public squad not just join them and create only if there's none available. Or at the least this in particular needs fixing. 

open menu
move mouse to top left corner
click leave squad
solo extract

2 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

open menu
move mouse to top left corner
click leave squad
solo extract

There's a Bug that prevents from opening the menu in some cases...

I remember encountering this Bug during a Disruption and so the only way I could leave was if I completed the Objectives....

And if it's not already obvious... I suck at Disruption 😭 !!!

Archived