Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dubstep Banshee Helmet

NaniteCircuit

Can we get a helmet for Banshee that offers no alternate stats (as system you were looking to already, so that shouldn't be too hard) that plays dubstep when Ban uses Soundquake? (Helmet might look a bit like Deadmau5)

(This is a joke thread, but it would still be awesome if this were in the game.)

I would fly over to canada, murder whoever designed and implemented that helmet, then hunt you for the rest of my days if this happened.

Dubstep does not hold a place in warframe. Now drums, thats where its at!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I am entertaining the idea of helmets that grant cosmetic modifiers to powers as opposed to statistic modifiers, e.g. one helmet makes Banshee's sonic attacks sound like screams, one that makes them sound like drums, one that makes them sound like huge bells/gongs, etc.