Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Hacks in New Bounties

HiddenKazuma

3 hours ago, HiddenKazuma said:

People really didn't like those? They were clever, I thought, and not as hard as the Corpus hack.

And really the Narmer bounties need something to make them stand out since right now they are just regular bounties except the enemies wear shiny hats...

Well it's going to take Significantly more than Minigames to achieve that....

On 2021-12-20 at 2:07 AM, HiddenKazuma said:

People really didn't like those? They were clever, I thought, and not as hard as the Corpus hack.

And really the Narmer bounties need something to make them stand out since right now they are just regular bounties except the enemies wear shiny hats...

I found them clever, not easy, and considerably less routine than either of the current hacks.

Even if I hadn't been doing the current hacks thousands of times, I don't think I'd be able to get used to doing the narmer ones as thoughtlessly as the current pair.

So I really liked them.. once you're capable of reliably doing the current pair without parazon mods (e.g. in operator form while invulnerable in void mode) hacking simply becomes a minor time sink with no real challenge. Adding narmer into the mix would make for an interesting challenge.

Semi-unrelated side note, the quickest & most reliable method I found for actually doing the narmer hacks was to rotate the mouse pointer in a circle rather than trying to move it horizontal/vertical.

Archived