Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Mission

kaz3n

I wish warframe has some quick match function where I press a button and it pick a current mission for me thats looking for more teams or maybe like an SOS function like in Mon hun. Coop funtionality in MHW is pretty bad interms of design but whats good about it is it let me play most  mission with a coop buddy,

thanks 

... Let me confirm if I understood this correctly...

... Your wish is that Warframe should have a single button to choose the most populated mission node because choosing a mission node yourself, which is basically the same thing you wish for, is too much trouble for you?

8 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Your wish is that Warframe should have a single button to choose the most populated mission node because choosing a mission node yourself, which is basically the same thing you wish for, is too much trouble for you?

I think what OP is asking is for a button similar to the "Join any crew" button in Railjack, but for normal missions. And if so, I agree with OP, though my reasons may be different...

I'm based in Oceania were there aren't all that many players compared to say North America. Finding a squad without spending ages on Recruit chat can be time consuming. So I play mostly in the North America region with a ping limit of 300 (high, but allows me to connect with other players without too much lag. Also way more people to trade with). But in doing this I don't want to host as that will slow everyone else down rather than just me. So I look for nodes with open squads, but a lot of the time the matchmaking will still attempt to make me host. Having a single click would save me time and prevent others from having a laggy experience.

Of course having a "client only mode" would achieve the same thing.

Don't take me wrong, I was just confirming if I understood correctly. I'm not particularly opposed to it, as people may use such an option for a myriad of different reasons... Though having a "client only" option under Network would actually be an interesting addition...

... And, by association, "host only" option would also be a nice addition too...

Archived