Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission support request system suggestion

airdoctor

Technically, this system already exists in the form of recruiting chat. Works for both beginners and veterans. Although it might be a good idea to somehow explain to novices (as well as some older players) that posting "I need help with a mission" is less likely to get you a reply than "In need help with {mission type} on {planet name}".

Not sure what's happening in non-English-speaking regions though - I've heard that the text encoding are all broken there and you can't really tell what everyone is writing.

yeah having the same has monster hunter flare system. Like when everybody extract at last time like we had back in the days and you are kind of stuck to end alone barely surviving ^.^ 

If it was a thing i would be totally be hanging around to answer those calls XD

il y a 38 minutes, (NSW)BalticBarbarian a dit :

Technically, this system already exists in the form of recruiting chat. Works for both beginners and veterans. Although it might be a good idea to somehow explain to novices (as well as some older players) that posting "I need help with a mission" is less likely to get you a reply than "In need help with {mission type} on {planet name}".

Not sure what's happening in non-English-speaking regions though - I've heard that the text encoding are all broken there and you can't really tell what everyone is writing.

um... what i'm trying to say is

This is an example from a game called Division 2, and when a user requests support during the in-game, a notification is automatically sent to all waiting users, and it is a method of accepting the request.

Are you saying that Warframe can't implement this? 

1 hour ago, airdoctor said:

um... what i'm trying to say is

This is an example from a game called Division 2, and when a user requests support during the in-game, a notification is automatically sent to all waiting users, and it is a method of accepting the request.

Are you saying that Warframe can't implement this? 

What I am saying is that the same result can be achieved by typing a message into recruiting chat (that we already have) - and this doesn't rely on people being in some special "waiting" state. You accept that request by DM-ing the sender saying "sure, I'll help".

Are you saying that Warframe players are incapable of typing in chat?

28 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

... I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant, but even if he did then he doesn't need to say it, or even point that out... We ALL know its true.

Il y a 9 heures, (NSW)BalticBarbarian a dit :

What I am saying is that the same result can be achieved by typing a message into recruiting chat (that we already have) - and this doesn't rely on people being in some special "waiting" state. You accept that request by DM-ing the sender saying "sure, I'll help".

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not an English speaker, so I'm borrowing a translator.

For example, in a game called The Division 2, there is a separate button that you can press the support request button during a mission, and when you press it, the narration is automatically sent to other users on standby. You can accept it when you want. 

6 hours ago, airdoctor said:

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not an English speaker, so I'm borrowing a translator.

For example, in a game called The Division 2, there is a separate button that you can press the support request button during a mission, and when you press it, the narration is automatically sent to other users on standby. You can accept it when you want. 

As I've said before, in Warframe we already have recruiting chat - where you can type your request for help and arrange for someone else to help you. We do not need a special button for that - we already have the required tools

Archived