Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos Theorem and Residual Arcane Balance

ChillyWilly

So I have been testing alot with all the Deimos arcane and the general consensus is the Arcane is not viable/too hard to use.

I'm going to propose some Balance changes that I personally think would be great.

1. Residual Arcanes. Increase their "Pool" range with more Arcane Ranks, Damage buffed to Roughly 3-5x and takes account weapon mods. Increase the chance of getting Residual Arcane Pool from 20 to 35. or change it to on hit with 15 to 20% Chance. The idea here is to make Residual Arcane acts like a support for weak weapons or single target weapons such as the Rattleguts Secondary Kitgun. The Pool range needs to be increased since its basically a "death trap" to stand around a very small circle. and the Residual Arcane damage are pretty bad

2. Theorem Arcanes. Give the duration of Maxed Arcane the same as Contagion when leaving the Pool. Infection and Demulcent are fine as it is. Contagion however, are very hard to use.

2.1 Theorem Contagion. Debuff duration increased to 10-12s. And either make the Projectile Explode on hitting an enemy within 5-6 Meters. Or better yet. make it so that the Projectile Orbits around you until you aim at an enemy for 1 second, after which, the projectile seeks out that enemy. The idea here to give more control on what enemies you want to debuff

I think what bothers me about the Theorem Arcanes is that they literally Do Nothing if you're not using a Kitgun....

Obviously the fact that these Arcanes used together are Surprisingly Weak is also an Issue but more than That it's the fact they do Absolutely nothing by default that literaly makes them unusable for me.

It seems DE don't understand the difference between Items that Synergize with Each Other versus Items that literaly can not function without Eachother... 👀

Archived