Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix/Rework Steel Path Excavation missions

mega_lova_nia

Excavation missions in the steel path, fundamentally, needs a bit of rework, like for example, adding a bit more health and shields to the excavators. I mean sure, you can go limbo and not having to worry about that at all, but having excavators destroyed with a few hits is pretty merciless imo, since the enemies are scaled up, why not the excavators too? Not too much, just a bit so players can have a bit of leeway. Other than that, perhaps excavation missions in steel path could yield more cryotic than regular ones, like perhaps, 5x or maybe 10x even? Perhaps if the health of the excavators is low, it would be more worth it to defend it if the cryotic rewards are more abundant.

9 hours ago, mega_lova_nia said:

Excavation missions in the steel path, fundamentally, needs a bit of rework, like for example, adding a bit more health and shields to the excavators.

I'm afraid adding only "a bit" will make Absolutely Zero Difference....they need 90 Times more Health minimum....

I mean sure, you can go limbo and not having to worry about that at all, but having excavators destroyed with a few hits is pretty merciless imo

A few ? 

They go down in Exactly two hits at that level ... One for the Shields and another for the Health....

They're just that bad....

why not the excavators too?

It's funny too because other Defense Objects Actually are Scaled Up....

I believe the Defectors scaled.... The Hijack Core/Rover recently got Patched so that it should Scale.... Crypods Scale.... Data Consoles Scale... Albeit rather poorly.... Even freaking Ramparts Scale 👀 !!!

I don't know why... But DE Really has it in for this specific Mission Type....

ther than that, perhaps excavation missions in steel path could yield more cryotic than regular ones, like perhaps, 5x or maybe 10x even?

I'm not against this Idea... But why do you want that much Cryotic Anyway ? It's not exactly a Resource that's in Constant demand like Polymer Bundles are...

Perhaps if the health of the excavators is low, it would be more worth it to defend it if the cryotic rewards are more abundant.

We haven't even gotten to the problem of Powercell Carriers either Getting Stuck somewhere or Simply Refusing To Spawn.... 😱

Archived