Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not a fan of the "mission failed" force splash after aborting a mission.

Kryogeneva

I just think it is unnecessary. If I fail a mission (timer runs out, defense objective destroyed, etc.) then sure, show me the splash. So it's weird and somewhat offensive to be told "MISSION FAILED" 1-5 seconds after re-entering orbiter. And then you have to sit and watch it for 5-10 seconds before it allows you to remove it. It breaks my immersion, breaks the flow of the game, and just irritates me. 

Also, I get that it is technically true, but c'mon. This is a video game, not some corporate manager looking over every little check mark you needed to fill in and harassing you about how they believe you should have done it instead. I didn't want to be in the mission anymore. But I'm a failure. And I have to waste my life watching the game tell me how much of a failure I am. Fun.

Also, to any commenters: I will not be reading comments, so flame me and defend DE as you will. 

I don't like that screen regardless of Mission Failed or Succeeded....

Option To Disable Please... ♥️ !!!

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

I just dislike how it prevents me from doing anything for a few seconds....

If you're going to make something Unskippable... Do it to the Mission Intro Cutscene as skipping that Specific Cutscene can cause Clients to get Bugged... 😱

Oh and yes... Legendary Fusion Cores are Real apparently... 👀...

Not only that, your failure is permanently logged on your profile for all to see. Along with how many times you've failed a cipher and how many times you've been naughty and gone home early even if it was just you leaving a solo mission while testing something you couldn't in Simulacrum. Wait does leaving early count for both failed and quit?! 

It may seem harsh but this is done because Warframe is a serious serious game with the Dark Soulsss content and your teammates need to be able to vet and scrutinize their party roster to make sure the team is up to finishing the mission lol.

Archived