Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

• 2 weeks later...

- Gave my Saryn 8 formas. Then Oberon happened. I guess I'll just have 2 absolute favorites. 

- I generally hate playing with people who can't use the chat.

(Those who use it to try to explain they don't understand are excused.)

- I don't like Nova, Soma, Galatine etc. and such mainstream overpowered items, yet I recommend them to my newer friends.

- If someone I play with but don't know has a one digit mastery rank I am annoyed by everything they do.

- When someone runs away from the terminal on mobile defenses to steal affinity I don't revive them when they die.

(I am implying that they always die when they run off. Why? They're squishy bravado Novas. It's obvious.)

(I mostly encourage the squad to let the affinity stealing twat rot aswell.)

- I love the Embolist. Come at me bro.

- I rush everything I build. Sometimes I resist the urge, though.

- I hate people who only go to wave 5 and leave.
-I miss infested planets greatly.
- Amphis is my favorite melee weapon
- i love shotguns and would pick them over rifles any time
(hek is still my favorite weapon in the game despite it being nerfed multiple times)
- i couldn't careless for the bows or sniper rifles but i loved using the vectis
- I wish i had more friends that played warframe or at least still played it
-I REALLY miss infested planets

When I play with my friends I only use unmodded frame/weapons just to leech xp without any effort.

I only use my gorgon when farming Grinner mission just to troll my team.

When one of my RL friend ask me a question I feign ignorance just to see if one day he'll google something without my help. He's still asking me tho.

• 2 months later...

I like stealing things from cupboards.

My favourite mod is master thief.

I play exterminate missions Solo and kill everything except the last few mobs and then go back through the level looking for locked cupboards and secret cupboards. At this point I sometimes let my three-year-old autistic kid sit next to me and watch me explore (note: I don't ever let him see violence). He can't say his brothers' names but he can say "red cupboards" in a sad voice and "green cupboards" in a happy voice. Although this irritated my wife at first, frankly we take what we can get with him.

When playing with friends my catchphrase is "Cupboards! Yay!" and I often badger them into getting into the secret rooms on every tileset.

I don't steal in RL but stealing from cupboards in warframe makes me feel more alive.

- I prefer my AKMagnus over any other secondary

- I've been thinking of switching from Valkyr to Loki for my main Warframe.

- I love using Lanka Sniper Rifle

- I used plat to buy a Syndana, not plat I bought, plat I got from selling.

- I mained my Latron Prime over my Soma

I have more than 800 hours logged in to this game that I have not been in missions. Most of which is in chat.

I still haven't unlocked every node.

I kinda abuse self radiation procs.

I still own a bunch of OP weapons, even though I avoid using them on principal.

I don't care about mastery rank and have given up on a number of weapons.

I take Flappy Zephyr too seriously.

I run default colours on a number of frames because I like the way they look.

I only forma'd a weapon once (hate)

I hate it when people are doing Rambo when I am doing stealth runs

I miss the day when Saryn was my best "kill everyone near" warframe

Dread is the best bow

I hate people who uses their ulti hen I use absorb

I keep on inviting new players on mercury and venus for my clan. (with 60% invite acceptance rate)

I don't forma my warframe because I'm expecting a prime version of loki and saryn

Ogris is my Go-to for the void

I like "impractical" weapons

I purposely Switch-teleport rushers away from friendship doors

I yell "Get over here!" when rip-lining a enemy.

I strongly prefer to use shotguns, unless completely useless for the mission. In which case, i use the ogris.

I hate it when people leave a mobility ability out of their aresenal. (Ex: not taking wormhole on nova)

I think ash is sub par to excaliber, and consider him a nerfed loki

I have bought slots for all warframes and 75% of weapons

i buy potatoes to save orokin cells for crafting gear.

I actually use team _____ Restores

People that question how i manage to kill myself as valkyr with a Ogris, obviously haven't forma'd it enough.

The Ogris and Ignus are the most Forma'd weapons in my inventory, followed by all shotguns and the penta.

I counter-troll

Hate people who bring low leveled/ wrong gear do a derelict mission to leech XP 

- I'm actually glad the Damage 2.0 nerfed both Flux Rifle and Acrid

- I hate people who looked down at Rhino and Excalibur. And people who are elitist on certain frame and chanted "X master race" at the forum

- When the said people are downed and I'm the one who saved their arse; I always have an internal smug.

- In order to gain that, I once shoot the said people with Ogris back in the day when it can do damage to teammates. And actually enjoyed it.

- Have to put Ogris in the inventory for some months to remove that sadistic tendencies of mine

- Vulkar and Ogris are two of the weapons that I need the longest time to max them.

- When someone use a Nova and keep spamming 4, I will go to a secluded spot and grab a snack. And when the said Nova are downed, I'm actually laughing IRL before resurrecting their arse

- I like Oberon more than Trinity

- I still don't finished Pluto, despite being MR 10

- I once let my teammates die for the sake of scanning Stalker

- Haven't fight the new Ruk even once.

- I think this thread are de-railed from its purpose

Edited by Lorche

I have more than 800 hours logged in to this game that I have not been in missions. Most of which is in chat.

I still haven't unlocked every node.

I kinda abuse self radiation procs.

I still own a bunch of OP weapons, even though I avoid using them on principal.

I don't care about mastery rank and have given up on a number of weapons.

I take Flappy Zephyr too seriously.

I run default colours on a number of frames because I like the way they look.

It doesn't count hours not in missions.

My main is Nova...

(and I love it !)

I bought a lot (a real lot) of frame AND weapons with real platinium, at start I didn't known that they were BP for basically all the weapons BUT I keep doing it from time to time anyway.... ^^

I think I've posted on this thread before but oh well what the heck I have more confessions!

-I've written a Short Story on my Ash, which is intertwined with the Stalker.

-Each Warframe that I own (Every single one except Rhino prime for now) Has it's own set of melee, secondary and Primary, some even have multiple sets!

-I have a 6 Forma'd MK-1 Braton.

-I love Decorating my Clan's dojo, than when everyone is offline I go into the Dojo and just stroll around aimlessly.

-I Love Pie.

Edit:

-Warframe says I've played Warframe for 514 hours but Steam says I've played 1033. I'm more inclined to believe Steam than my own Profile.

-Alot of my Warframes have been colored to look like other characters from different games,

Vauban 1: Issac Clarke Engineering suit. (Dead Space)

Vauban 2: John Carver EVA suit (Dead Space 3)

Vauban 3: Issac Clarke Elite engineering suit (Dead Space 2)

Ash: Zed (League of Legends)

Rhino 1: Master Chief (Halo)

Rhino 2: Havel the Rock (DarkSouls)

Rhino 3: My Halo 2 Multi-player character.

Volt 1: Zeus

Volt 2: Good Cole (Infamous)

Volt 3 : Bad Cole (Infamous 2)

Valkyr: Kabal (Mortal Kombat 9)

Saryn: Poison Ivy (Batman Series)

Oberon 1: Paladin's Sanctified lightsworn Set (Tier 10) (World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King)

Oberon 2: Paladin's Sanctified Lightsworn set Heroic (Tier 10.5) (World of Warcraft:Wrath of the Lich King)

Edited by Phobose

-I have a rank 30 Potatoed Rhino and don't like him. Keep him around cause I recognize his utility. Haven't used him in two months.

-I farmed Frost back when component peices weren't guaranteed each run and still like him. I get pissed when I see too many Frosts.

-I've never put Stretch on my Frost for Snow Globe. I think it's counter-productive, and I don't get why people think it's "required" for SG.

-I've been thinking of getting another Galantine even though I don't like it.

-I potatoed Wyrm.

-I still haven't obtained ANY of the Corrupted mods. And that's after 446 Steam hours. I'm doing something wrong.

-I use Freeze, but I hate the slow projectile with a vengenance.

-I have a rank 30 Potatoed Rhino and don't like him. Keep him around cause I recognize his utility. Haven't used him in two months.

I have a rank 30 potato'd Rhino and the only reason I keep him around is because mine looks like Master Chief. >.>

- I use soma to farm things the easy way

- I have every frame in the game except Excalibur Prime, and even despite I don't like some of them I have all of them potatoed

- I constantly have to buy Plat, because when I get a weapon it must be really bad for me to sell it after leveling it

- I want to make some engame builds on my favourite weapons, but I am lazy to rank it again so I never start doing it

- I want Ankyros prime only because it looks badass in Rhino Prime's codex, but I know that if melee 2.0 wil not do something big about it I will hate using it

I totally have a girlcrush on Nova, and use her 80% of the time every time.

I have a three-forma'd Bo.

I have spent more time in my clan's Dojo than I have in actual missions.

I gave away a free continuity on Christmas, but forgot it was the only one I had.