Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confession Thread

Dopey

- I accidentally Forma'd my Excalibur because I didn't know what it did.

- I use Nyx's absorb and psychic bolts.

- I somehow have a rank 24 Trinity with only 2 kills to its name. Yes, i checked.

- If you don't revive me 7 seconds after I'm downed, I will watch you die in the event you are downed.

- I will not revive you if you are a Rhino or Nova.

- However, if I'm using Saryn, I shall revive you to prove that I am in-fact superior to you in every aspect. You won't admit it, but you know I'm right.

- If there is a Nova/Rhino in my squad, I'll run ahead and kill everything before they can.

- If you don't follow me into the elevator after 3 seconds I shall leave you behind.

- I still use Venom and Molt.

- In the occurrence of a duel I will spam Slash Dash until you die.

- I spent my starter plat on Control Modules.

- I only built Carrier to put the Sweeper on my Shade, then sold Carrier afterwards.

- I really like Nekros.

- If I see flashing light in real life, I freak out.

- If you use a female frame, I shall stare at your butt.

- On Xini, I spam World on Fire so I have an excuse to stand there and do nothing.

Edited by aSmileyLemon

Another confession

- I don't use Nova's abilities if people expect me to use them. :P

- I don't use Rhino's abilities if people expect me to use them. :P

- I don't rush a map if people expect me to do so. :P

- I don't revive others if people expect too much of me to do so. :P

- I don't use a totem if people didn't want me to do so. :P

I get a bitter taste in my mouth when I see a Nova, or someone using a ClanTech that isn't the Ignis.

I wish my personality didn't cause me to annoy people in Art & Animation feedback, because I'm really just trying to help out.

I adore the Heat Dagger. Mine's bright blue, and I call it Sting.

I sometimes let my unstable emotions get the best of me on the forums, and I've lashed out more than once where I didn't mean to.

I'm the #1 fan of the DE animation team, and I secretly want to be friends with them all, and buy them a beverage of their choice.

I've sold Potatoed weapons. I regret it.

I sold my 250-hour-played, Potatoed, Closed-Beta Excalibur when I got Excalibur Prime. Just got him back a few days ago.

I wish I had more time to do fan-art, so it could be better and maybe people could appreciate it more.

I once let my team die in a survival mission when we get lethal torrent, didn't think it, didn't want to risk it. OAO

I got warframe for the sexiness and butts after looking my sis playing it

I like role-playing and give my frames names and even different species (also some story) 

I still use my snipertron and used 4 formas on that thing

I'm too shy, when i want to chat, i just don't know what to say and stay quite~ even if people want to T3T

i used to think that people who uses frost are all arrogant and annoying

Edited by Girouette

-Rhino became my favourite frame when he was awful

-I have decided to use the Soma as my main primary weapon when I've seen it's concept art the first time

-If you use Ash I automatically assume you're an awful player and would like to kick you from the game if that was possible

-If you screw up the spawn during mdef because you're not listening to me I would like to perma ban you from the game for not being cooperative

-I won't res anyone who is an idiot nor am I willing to go back for you

-I will most likely run through the mission and won't wait for you, if you don't like it I don't care

-I hate that Excal Prime has better shield regen than the regular one.

- I sold my Braton even though I loved it, dunno why

- I'll be selling Banshee soon

- When I see people who don't wait for others in the elevator I always try to slow them down later, like by braking windows in corpus ship. At the same time I'm almost always rushing, so well... At least I'm not "elevator $&*^"

- When I was leveling my Vauban I was using Bounce to annoy people more than Bastille or Vortex

- I wanted Corpus to win the Gradivus Dilemma, but when I realised they'll lose I joined the Grineer (slots, moar slots)

- I revive door fighters once

- If I see you screwing around in MD, messing up enemy spawn I'll go to your camping place and start nuking every mob possible

- When I see Ash on defense I somewhat assume you'll be screwing around, spamming bladestorm and doing nothing

- I find Ember sexy.

- I think there should be more sexy goodness in this game for fan service purpose, DoA style.

- I still try to stealth around enemimes when i can.

- I wish that Warframes and the Tenno inside it were different people, instead of the Warframe each being its individual character.

- Sometimes i want to punch the Random Number Gods in the face.

- I love Despair, no matter how ridiculously named it is. And i love it because it looks like an armor attachment.

- I like to brag about having all the Warframes ever created and all map nodes opened.

Edited by ReiganCross

some of these reminded me of a few more:

-the first forma I ever used was on the lato (unpotatoed)

-I sold the S#&$ out of that lato when I was running low on weapon slots

-the first potato I ever used was on the braton (not mk-1, what am I an idiot?)

-I sold that too, same reason

-the first reactor I sued was on saryn, after I had leveled up (and sold most of) like 10 frames. I never really saw the necessity for it

-I hoarded most of my potatoes and forma's until recently (I have like 9 catalysts, 7 reactors, and 17 forma. at least I never had any issues crafting clan tech weapons)