Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlimited train

mujkicmirza

hi we need new improvement on Data missions,I mean really can't complite mission that requires timer increased ,Can't collect data on Xoris every time want to collect data its purged.

1 Increase timers on data missions to 60 min

2Add unlimited:Waframe leveling,unlimited weapons training,and pet level training

3 selling VoidRellic for platinum to get more inventory slots

4 training weapon with AP(Attribute Points,every time when leveling up

Hello mujkicmirza,

You are telling some interesting things but could you clarify some details to me :

1. What are DATA missions ? I do not find an equivalent in all of them : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mission
  2. Warframe, Weapons and pets are leveled up with Affinity, only their rank is limited, you still collect Affinity for Focus Lens (beware of spoilers if you did not have done the Second Dream and War within quest !!! https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Focus_Lens)
  3. You have to sell yourself your relic in maroo bazar on MARS !!! You want direct platinium : buy it, you want free slots : pray for LOGIN REWARDS
  4. You "train" your weapon by using it, collecting affinity or getting bonus affinity as mission rewards if the weapon is equipped.

Still, don't forget to clarify What are DATA missions you are talking about ? and why 60 minutes ?

3 hours ago, mujkicmirza said:

hi we need new improvement on Data missions,I mean really can't complite mission that requires timer increased ,Can't collect data on Xoris every time want to collect data its purged.

1 Increase timers on data missions to 60 min

2Add unlimited:Waframe leveling,unlimited weapons training,and pet level training

3 selling VoidRellic for platinum to get more inventory slots

4 training weapon with AP(Attribute Points,every time when leveling up

1. Yeah no. You want that? then have spy vaults be as long as hell, and  buff enemies.

2. Too much, dont you think?

3. You can do that, but with players, not warframe's credit selling thing; learn the economy.

4. Isnt that Affinity?

4 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Spy missions, most likely... 60 minutes to clear the vault after the alarms are triggered is just plain useless...

Perhaps he means the general mission time-out limit. Goofing around too long in a mission without completing it makes you fail it.

On 2022-01-08 at 7:31 PM, RLanzinger said:

Hello mujkicmirza,

You are telling some interesting things but could you clarify some details to me :

1. What are DATA missions ? I do not find an equivalent in all of them : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mission
  2. Warframe, Weapons and pets are leveled up with Affinity, only their rank is limited, you still collect Affinity for Focus Lens (beware of spoilers if you did not have done the Second Dream and War within quest !!! https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Focus_Lens)
  3. You have to sell yourself your relic in maroo bazar on MARS !!! You want direct platinium : buy it, you want free slots : pray for LOGIN REWARDS
  4. You "train" your weapon by using it, collecting affinity or getting bonus affinity as mission rewards if the weapon is equipped.

Still, don't forget to clarify What are DATA missions you are talking about ? and why 60 minutes ?

Data mean information,Xoris mission Spy.

Oh, an unexpected answer "Xoris mission Spy." ???

May be I'm ultra-oudated but The only mission needing a XORIS is "Granum Void" and on something like "Pluto/Oceanum Spy, on Corpus Ship lvl 32 - 36" I know that :

• Granum void can be achieved in one minute (EDIT 2 : With a High Tier Warframe, not by a MR4 player with exca only)
  • SPY can be achieved in 10min without running

EDIT 2 : Don't bother read this, I did not understand what he asked for. details 2 posts down..

As I often play SOLO without following those meta-thread or YT's cheats n' tricks channels, SO do not understand why you may need 60min to do them and this may also explain why [DE] set the limiters.

Is there a Meta secret or a drop subtility exploit explaining your needed ?

Do you want to do a 12 hours runs in spy level for some obscur reason ?

Or do you just go oftenly AFK for 1H without using "pause"/solo mode ?

6 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

Oh, an unexpected answer "Xoris mission Spy." ???

May be I'm ultra-oudated but The only mission needing a XORIS is "Granum Void" and on something like "Pluto/Oceanum Spy, on Corpus Ship lvl 32 - 36" I know that :

• Granum void can be achieved in one minute
  • SPY can be achieved in 10min without running

This could be referring the spy mission in the quest to get the Xoris parts, I guess?

drnlmza : "This could be referring the spy mission in the quest to get the Xoris parts, I guess? "

I hope not because ...

Looking at "mujkicmirza" profile

... damn you're right. He is trying to clear granum void with MR4 and an Excalibur Only (profile from PC)

EUH mujkicmirza, YOU CANNOT do this mission so early .. you need to do a lot of quest before. You're a dreamer  .... too young Tenno. (No spoiler please)

1 hour ago, RLanzinger said:

drnlmza : "This could be referring the spy mission in the quest to get the Xoris parts, I guess? "

I hope not because ...

Looking at "mujkicmirza" profile

... damn you're right. He is trying to clear granum void with MR4 and an Excalibur Only (profile from PC)

EUH mujkicmirza, YOU CANNOT do this mission so early .. you need to do a lot of quest before. You're a dreamer  .... too young Tenno. (No spoiler please)

MR4 is the minimum required to do the quest. You can have 1 frame and go on for the rest of the game. Considering they're MR4, they prolly did the quests required for it, like the Vox Solaris quest.

I gotta say I admire the amount of formatting you do in your posts lol

Archived