Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voice acting and new curators

Vorspeis

Hi, I think everyone in the game has their own favorite character with whom they just want to hear and see more often, so I had an idea with which I actually came here, how about what would add more curators (Erra, Clem, Darvo, Frotback, Kuva guardian, Kuva queen, Alad V, Honghao and his skin on ,quest as Natа,or give the opportunity to simply not hear anyone, but just a checklist with tasks (in memory there are people who are sooo laggy when talking), Little duck, Yudiko, Onko, Konzu, and everyone who is with us contacted for a conversation) I think it will be very cool if they supervise us on assignments, and on missions. And not just repeating Lotus lines, but with its own peculiarity in conversation (jokes, sarcasms, special remarks) I think everyone will like it and it would be cool to involve these characters in addition to sitting in their place. And the way to get them could be through a signal troubles, for help, or for completing special assignments, for buying from syndicates, for a heartfelt request, or even for an offering. I think everyone will like it, well, I'm waiting for your opinions on this matter.

Gaining access to new activities, conditionally hiring you to fulfill a position, for the queen you defend the absorber, for the syndicates you are as a mercenary, for the following reason it is yours missions, I think the essence is clear

31 минуту назад, (PSN)max141064 сказал:

as cool as it might be...why should DE do this? 

It doesn't make much sense in a story-wise point of view and it would mean for DE to spend upwards of several thousands of dollars for just....flavour text? 

VA's are not cheap..

In addition, for help, it will be possible to receive special packs of mods, weapons, endos, resources, for the most part this is the main thing that can be obtained, and an additional new curator

Archived