Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ATENTION fashionista: Vayas Prime Mask IS NOT combinable with Erlang Prime Oculus

LVVS

Just in case some would have the idea of combining 
VAYAS PRIME MASK  with ERLANG PRIME OCULUS, ..as I had.

it is not possible, since the Vayas Prime Mask counts as eye accessorie...

I am very very frustrated about this!

if you have the same idea I hope you stumble upon this !

on a side note:

Hey@[DE]Adam (I just selected some "random" DE , I hope that is okay.)

Is there any chance this could get "fixed" ? 

That would be awesome ! 

And what should may have been the eye accesorie of the Vayas Prime set, is a diadem, well it states "diadem" in its name-  but , meh, I had not turned my brain on "maybe this could be a sort of scam"-mode xD

This is so highly frustrating right now T-T

Can please someone explain the problem here, why the mas kis not a mask, and the eye piece is not an eye accessorie, but the mask that covers the mouth and not the eyes is an eye accessorie and the eye covering thing is a diadem??
Many Thanks in advance!

11 minutes ago, LVVS said:

it is not possible, since the Vayas Prime Mask counts as eye accessorie...

I am very very frustrated about this!

I made a topic over a year ago complaining that Accessories many times occupy slots that have nothing to do with them and proposed DE instead of having Upper/Mid/Lower slots, have them be numbers and allow all accessories to show up in any one of them so players could mix and match different accessories, clipping would be at the player`s discretion and when an accessory is equipped to one slot, selecting it on another would just switch the slot its instead of attaching a duplicate.

Archived