Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(RESOLVED) All Platforms: Maintenance Service Disruption

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

We recently reported outages on Xbox due to maintenance, but we are seeing connectivity disruptions on all platforms now (or at least the potential to disrupt). Stay tuned for closure on this matter - we locked the Xbox thread and have this broad thread for communicating.

EDIT: This is currently resolved! We will keep watch!

7 hours ago, Arrow203 said:

A few of us Geforce Now users are experiencing login issues. Mainly Login Invalid after entering the password. Ive personally tried resetting my pw twice to no avail.

Yep, I play on Geforce Now aswell. Still cannot log in [Login Failed. Check your info.]

14 hours ago, Arrow203 said:

A few of us Geforce Now users are experiencing login issues. Mainly Login Invalid after entering the password. Ive personally tried resetting my pw twice to no avail.

6 hours ago, BeansEnthusiast said:

Yep, I play on Geforce Now aswell. Still cannot log in [Login Failed. Check your info.]

Just as an FYI:

The Geforce Now servers filter a whole bunch of connections through a limited IP pool; this can often cause problems if even one player gets their IP flagged (for using the incorrect login info too many times, or something else). The resulting effect hits everyone on that IP. Unfortunately, this is just how their servers work, so there is not much DE can do. Luckily, most of these blocks lift quickly, so you will often be able to get back in by waiting a little bit.

As an alternative, you can try switching your GFN Server Region in app settings; this can resolve the issue for some users since it's using a different server, and thus different IP, unless that one has also been flagged. It's by no means a good solution, but it can be a workaround.

If you still cannot get in after trying to wait a bit and switching servers, please reach out to DE support and submit a ticket so they can look into it further.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived