Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wandering Liches (buff weapons, warframe & gain resources)

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

I know this had to of been asked for before but i just wanted to ask for it again because it's a really nice idea in my opinion.

Basically, after you have defeated up to 3 liches or sisters, you will gain access to alerts for Railjack that will occasionally appear, where you can fight off a wandering level 5 lich or sister that has escaped or defeated a tenno. You can choose to eliminate it within a given time frame to gain various rewards (except a new kuva weapon)

Kuva Fusion Core

Can be used on any of your current kuva weapons to increase their stats OR it can be used to buff a Stat on your warframe for 2 days (Duration, Strength, Efficiency, or Range). Fusion core expires if not used within 24hrs.

Stolen Treasure

Gain 7.5k kuva with the addition of a chance to recieve Ayatan Sculptures, Credits, Mods, and bundles of resources from planets and railjack missions.

I think just think it's a cool little treat to have every now and then, especially for kuva weapons cause I don't think I can get myself to go through the long process of hunting another kuva enemy just so I can get more 1% more damage on a weapon. Is rather unmotivating, and annoying at the same time cause I'm missing that 1% value

11 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

The only truly terrible portion is the endless Cassini/Hydra spam to get the right weapon

Yes lol, kinda wish the lich also chose the weapon you used to kill them with instead of just the warframe. I recently had to play another game after 30 trys of not getting my kuva grattler

Archived