Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis mission failure bug

Sil3ntSilus

So i was fighting lephantis on steel path and it took me 17 minutes (because the heads have an absurd amount of health and such a short window to damage them) to get to the second phase of the fight. but just before the cutscene to drop you into the pit, i got this mission failure imamate and a 60 second count down to kill lephantis.

Edit: just killed lephantis but i dont remember having to kill its torso after killing its heads in the base fight

Oh.
thats a bit unfair on solo assassination mission.

Now that im stuck on the Zealoid Prelate, its got 1.4 million health at level 135 and at the second phase of the fight it requires 2 people as it moves around so the light cant be placed. meaning your SOL as secondaries do nothing but tickle this dude.

Quite a few of the boss fights need to have health pools nerfed

took me 5 minutes hitting it with naturak doing 20K - 40K (with multishot and high crit, corrosive damage) to get to second phase of the fight and none of the secondaries i own deal even 1K damage to it. and melee is a death sentence as it obliterates ability armor like rhino scales in one hit, and sheilds too leaving you able to be one shotted even with high armor

51 minutes ago, krc473 said:

If you take too long to kill something the mission fails. It happens elsewhere as well. I don’t remember what the time frame is.

It's about half an hour without killing something. It's a problem during the Ropalolyst steel path fight as well since that boss has so few additional enemies spawn, and chewing through the Ropalolyst's shields is buggy as heck solo (it will literally fly outside of all amp range even the longest range ones and just get stuck there until you suicide dash out to it to force it's AI to behave)

Archived