Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenet Cycron reload vibration

(XBOX)Artakka

As I was scrolling through the patch notes for the update released today (Feb 9th) I came across a very disheartening change: "Fixed the Tenet Cycron having force feedback rumble when reloading while using controller." 

This is a very jarring change and while it seems it wasn't an intended feature, it made the Cycron 10x better in my eyes. It felt amazing hearing the high pitched whine of the reload trigger in combination with the rumble. It also served as an excellent physical cue to the player and allowed for extremely efficient ammo conservation.

DE please return this feature to the Cycron, it gave it a real sense of uniqueness and pushed the Cycron into an easy top 3 for my favorite secondaries. Without it, the Cycron now (while still powerful) FEELS like any other beam secondary out there, and there are better options.

Thanks for reading.

15 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

The controller vibration made the Cycron 10x better?

"It felt amazing..."

Its A Trap GIF

No no no, for this I go to my controller configuration settings and spam the "test vibration" button...

All jokes aside this is a matter of opinion, but yes the reload to me was very satisfying the way it was before and gave it a bit more personality.

Archived