Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra loses health after using transference [Fixed]

RadioactiveName

Recently with the Echoes of War update, Excal Umbra will have his health drained to base health when you use transference. He's also still bugged from before the update that active buffs (such as Xata's Whisper which I use on him) and Vazarin's healing won't stay on him when you transfer back to him.

I can confirm this happens on PS4 as well. Umbra's HP is reduced to 300, aka before any mods.

Also, any damage Umbra sustained to his health while being controlled by the AI remained when you transference back. Before this update, Umbra's HP would return to the value it was at before transference out was used. Not sure which one of these is the bug though...

As for the abilities, many Warframes have this problem, Umbra is just the most affected since his AI uses abilities as well, so he likes to turn ours off.

I noticed It 1 day ago (02/09/22) maybe something from last updates. On transference Excalibur Umbra drops to 300 health. Whenever I try to heal my Excalibur Umbra with my operator with the Magus Repair operator arcane it doesn't heal the playable warframe character to max HP (but to 300 or base health) only the AI specter that Umbra becomes on "transference out". When I heal him with life strike mod he heals to 100% because it doesn't require me to leave the warframe. If Umbra AI character takes too much damage and becomes "still" or regular non-AI character he can be healed to max HP and remains at 100% HP on transference in. It happens 100% of the time on every mission so replicating this bug is not difficult.

We thought the bug was caused by hunter adrenaline/rage mods. Then a user posted about the bug happening once the mod capacity exceeds 60. 

Then I found that for me the bug wasn't happening on config B but I had an almost identical build same mods that were slotted in the same slots the only difference was 1 arcane

I had a max rank arcane fury on config A and a max rank arcane guardian but on config B I only had a max rank guardian

when I placed arcane fury on config B the issue started again permanently causing the bug on that config as well removing or replace the arcanes does not resolve the issue

I am editing this post every time I find some new information from other players to try to keep it concise.

I noticed lifestrike still heals him to 100% on melee heavy attack (maybe because it doesn't require us to leave the warframe). We can use this until its fixed it takes up a mod slot on a melee or exalted blade but still. I think that Umbra's AI for some reason only has base health maybe health mods do not affect Umbra's AI?

I just noticed this happening on xbox today as well. Switched loadout slot and all went back to normal until I transferred out again during the next mission. Now my Umbra is stuck at 300 shields and 300 health at the beginning of every mission.

I have Magus Repair on, but it doesn't affect the health meter, and neither do health pickups or health restores. Only thing that helps is having a healer like Wisp or Oberon on your squad, until you transfer out and the bug comes back.

Rifle Ampany mod)                         Sure Footed

Umbral Vitality        Umbral Fiber     Power Drift     Primed Flow

Humter Adrenaline/rage    Fortitude     Quick Thinking       Adaptation

Happening on xbox and pc... 

As the title says, when transferring back into excalibur umbra, his actual health caps out at 300 (base), no matter which health mods or arcanes you have equipped.

Interestingly,  the Max health value seems to be correct, as there is a greyed out area between the shield and health bars, but the actual health value never goes over 300.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/Y5NPZLF2

8 hours ago, HailHydra50 said:

i did some testing as it was happening to me, if i have hunter adrenaline or rage mods equipped i go to 300 health on transference back into warframe (umbra)

for me it seems anything that gives energy on health loss is casuing the issue

I don't use those and have the problem as well. My Umbra is rather simply modded for max survivability, so I can hop out with the Operator and do the mission like that.

My MOD configuration (has used Aura Forma, 1 Naramon forma; has replaced Slack Dash with Eclipse):

Shield Disruption (max level);

Umbral Intensify(max level),Umbral Vitality(max level),Umbral Fiber(level 0),Adaptation(max level),

Blind Rage(max level),Transient Fortitude(level 9),Narrow Minded(max level), Augur Secrets(max level).

It would cause this issue,and in this configuration, my mod capacity is "0/74".

After several attempts, I could only avoid this bug if I controlled the mod capacity to "6/74" or more,like"8/74"、"10/74" (so I lowered the Rating level of Adaptation from 10 to 4 temporarily for playing).

15 hours ago, Devil_Zeldris said:

Hm... This happen after last a hotfix? 

Just checked on PC, yes as of this moment it still happens and we made a new discovery that maybe some helminth infused abilities along with these mods (rage and hunter adrenaline) can cause the issue I have Mirage's eclipse infused and when I swapped config it didn't happen anymore

Archived